“When you cease to make a contribution, you begin to die.” -Eleanor Roosevelt
Building Communities is based on this principle, there is no hierarchy, no bosses, each community member contributes to grow, learn and expand. We are surrounded by communities – Linkedin, Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook these are all business models that worked with helping and forming communities of interest, family, and work.
As this is Women’s week and we are taking inspiration from our women clients, our post is about the team that is empowering community building and interestingly is all women’s team.
Meet FF21 team members Shyamli and Devanshi who are inspiring and leading the way with Community Building. FF21 is a community living space, where residents eat, drink and live together; where they laugh over a tumble and cry over a heartbreak; where their darkest secrets are shared over a drink and happiest moments shared over more drinks; where laughter, joy and fun go hand in hand. With communal lounges, social gatherings, hangout spaces, and community experiences, FF21 is where friendships are fostered and run so deep that it feels like one big happy family.
FF21 – Where friends become family.
Snippets of our email interview with them –
Hylobiz – Why Building Communities is important and need of the hour
FF21 – We at FF21’s believe in community building. In fact, our core offering is a thriving community! We truly believe that being around people with who you can share your passions, thoughts, emotions with makes you happier and even a better individual. And in this era of where people are plugged in, finding it difficult to actually meet people, take out time towards their interest areas, it is highly important that each of us gets involved in some activity which introduces us to more people. And at FF21, this happens organically.
Hylobiz – How do you channelize/strategize Building Communities?
FF21 – We focus on three main areas while Building Communities :
- Nudges to connect residents : A lot of events catering to different interest/passion areas are organized for people to meet
- Continuity: Be it a camping trip to a casual board games night, we make sure something is happening every 2 weeks. This is to get them into a habit of meeting each other
- Sense of family/togetherness: Be it celebrating festivals together, nudging them to help each other professionally/personally via close community groups or training the staff in a manner that it feels like home are somethings we are trying
- Women Powered Team: In this age and era, there is no difference between men and women. Having an all women team is a mere coincidence in our case, chosen by the traits they possess. There is no doubt that we have a brilliant, creative, and a talented set of women working with us driving the entire community and we are glad to be a part of it!
Hylobiz – Do you think with Digital transformation, it’s difficult to Building Communities? Or what inspires you to go digital or sustain in the Digital world what are your hacks?
FF21 – Indeed Digital is the calling, and that’s where communities are helping to keep the human connection/bond intact. We need more community building and that’s our motto at FF21.
With digital, we have strategized community building under two aspects –
- Increase operational efficiencies. We want FF21 to run on auto-pilot!! This will allow us to scale and focus on more softer living aspects.
- When a complaint comes from our residents, we want to solve it once. Post that, via design and technology, it should be completely erased
Hylobiz -As this is women’s week and somewhere women with money have their struggles. So what do you think about the money movement happening digitally, your take on its impact on women positively/negatively?
FF21 – We think it is definitely having a positive effect on both women and men! With respect to women, with digitized banking, women feel more confident in managing their finances, it is easier to learn about different investment lines and make financial decisions independently.
For such a noble thought and work, we wish Shyamli, Devanshi, and the rest of the team of FF21 Good luck! Keep building, Keep spreading happiness!